CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Piles and Piles of Presents

Ahhhh, I'm late! I am just catching the tail end of Tuesdays Trash for Treasure with Kimm @ Reinvented. Wait, it's Tuesday right?
It has been a rough day. Starting with Baby Bug being covered in an awful rash and ending in Wild Child falling asleep with a Migraine and a whole lot of crazy in between. Still, I love my trash and wanted to share another 2x4 scrap idea with you.
So, stain your scraps. Size doesn't really matter. (In fact go larger for a bigger impact.) Any scrap will do.

Then Mod Podge scrap paper to your blocks and tie on some ribbon.
There you have it. You can make piles and piles of tiny wooden presents to add a bit of Christmas flare to any shelf or counter top.


Wrap them up in cellophane and you have a great friend or neighbor gift for this upcoming holiday season.

6 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Those are really cute! I love decoupage!
gail

Unknown said...

What a great idea! So simple, but so cute!

Brittany said...

i love these!

i'm having a goodwill party today & every Wednesday, stop by and link up!

Macey said...

Okay, I just went and checked the 2x4 supply in the garage. I've got tons! Christmas and birthday here we come!

Unknown said...

Melissa, those are adorable! What a great idea. I can't wait to try this for the holidays.

Nicole said...

Great...now can you please send me some gifts for my family! LOL :D