CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Have you seen it?

Watching a movie with your girlfriends is always a good time. Watching a good movie with your friends is side splitting great time. A couple of nights ago my gals and I went to see Julie & Julia. It wasn't a film I was dying to see, but I was happy to be going. I am glad I did. It was funny and interesting. We laughed and talked a whole lot more than we should have.
It had a few moments where we heard a few words that caught us of guard other than that is was pure good fun. I was excited to look up the real blog the movie was based on. So I did yesterday. Let me tell you, in the movie she mentioned that she used some profane language in her blog. That statement was greatly down played. She uses it a lot. For that reason I am not posting the link. The writing was not nearly as entertaining as my fellow bloggers. Good examples are: http://viv-spot.blogspot.com/ and http://4livinginfrance.blogspot.com/. Those two ladies have talent. http://www.mytrendytykes.com/can take everyday happenings and things that aren't happening at all and make them funny. Try those links instead, but do see the movie if you are old enough!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Have not seen it but I have the book.

Macey said...

Omagosh! Thank you thank you for the shout out! You are too kind! :)

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Hubby and I went to see this yesterday. I LOVED it! I thought it was very good. Hugs, Bobbi Jo